The Safety, Health, and Welfare at Work Act 2005 and Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (General Application) Regulations 2007 place a much stronger emphasis on risk assessment as a core element of health and safety management.
Risk and Safety Management is the basis of the safety statement and a core element of the health and safety management system. Identifying the various types of risk and the implications, that each might have in a company, as well as highlighting the business benefits that can be obtained through successful risk and safety management, all need to be included in an overall company strategy.
4Front provides hazard identification and risk assessment training, whereby after completing the course delegates will be able to:
- Identify hazards and analyse hazardous events.
- Identify and analyse the associated consequences and probabilities of these events.
- Determine and evaluate the associated risks.
- Identify appropriate controls to progressively reduce risk.
- Provide risk assessment records.