Effective accident investigation is a key measure in improving your company's safety and/or risk management system.The investigation takes two reactive steps. Step 1 The accurate identification of the accident root cause and contributory factors and Step 2 the identification of control measures that are both effective and practical and hence will prevent a recurrence of the event in the future.
4Front provides both theoretical and practical accident/incident reporting training. This training will enable the employees to complete a thorough accident investigation. Areas covered in this training programme include:
- Accident/Incident causation and theory.
- Accident/Incident investigation and reporting.
- Identification of root causes.
- Identification of system failures.
- Risk assessment procedures and controls.
- Statutory reporting of accidents/incidents.