Under the Safety, Health and Welfare Act 2005 employers must provide a safe system of work. 4Front can conduct an ergonomic audit in order to identify any ergonomic concerns. These include processes or situations, which put employees at risk for musculo-skeletal disorders (MSDs) from exposure to such risk factors as; awkward posture, use of excessive muscle force, repetition, duration, compression, vibration, and temperature extremes
The ergonomic survey can include:
- Identification of musculo-skeletal harzards.
- Completion of an entire body or upper body risk assessment.
- Detailed ergonomic task analysis.
- Identification of areas for improvement.
- Development of a custom based stretching exercise package.